Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swirlz and Kawaii is an awesome Hangout for girlz. Join now!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? Glitterfy100531T656D38
Hi everyone and welcome to my website! Hope you love it!

Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bananaz
Honor Member
bananaz

Angelz : 6

Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? Empty
PostSubject: Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?   Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 am

I think they shouldn't because it's not the students fault it's snowing and it's kinda like they're punishing us for something we can't control. Plus some kids have to miss the beginnings of camp because of the snow!
Back to top Go down
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

PostSubject: Re: Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?   Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 am

Well, I live in Florida and this has never happened to me. No time that I lived in Pittsburg has school been cancelled because of snow. But I had to have school added on for a day at the beginning of the year when there was a hurricane watch. I think that this is unfair for everyone and that they can add a day or 2 the next year.
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
Anaira
Anaira

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?   Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 am

It doesnt snow where i live.
Back to top Go down
pandora
pandora

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?   Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:06 pm

it snowed last christmas but it wasn't much snow.i liked it at first but then it got boring and cold.but i would like it to snow again but better snow this time because with that we had last christmas was light and you couldn't build a snowman with it.
Back to top Go down
http://purplehellokitty.forums-free.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?   Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Snow Days not be added on the end of the school year?
Page 1 of 1