Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swirlz and Kawaii is an awesome Hangout for girlz. Join now!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A Message for our Users . . . Glitterfy100531T656D38
Hi everyone and welcome to my website! Hope you love it!

A Message for our Users . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

A Message for our Users . . . Empty
PostSubject: A Message for our Users . . .   A Message for our Users . . . EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:07 pm

We currently have 14 registered users but only a few are active. The lowest number of posts to be a top poster is two, and we would appreciate it more people raised their posts to get on this list or at the least post something. We do not want spam but people taking up space and doing nothing that contributes to the site. We are going to begin deactivating/banning users who haven't posted anything or contributed anything to the website and active users will be rewarded more than they need to be. We all know how hard it is to get into a small website but we suggest reading through and reviewing the website or any website before registering. Effective Saturday, July 18th.
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
pandora
pandora

Angelz : 0

A Message for our Users . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message for our Users . . .   A Message for our Users . . . EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm

ok i'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
http://purplehellokitty.forums-free.info/

A Message for our Users . . .
Page 1 of 1