Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Hi Guest! Why don't you register. It's easy and free!
Swirlz and Kawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swirlz and Kawaii is an awesome Hangout for girlz. Join now!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Administration Applications! Glitterfy100531T656D38
Hi everyone and welcome to my website! Hope you love it!

Administration Applications!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwirlGirl
Admin
SwirlGirl

Angelz : 4

Administration Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Administration Applications!   Administration Applications! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Admin applications is what everyone has been waiting for and you will totally love it! If you want to become an administrator fill out this application, post a lot and be active, have your profile info filled out and do waht you can to be cool on the site! OK here's the application. *When you joined doesn't count as long as you do everything you can for Admin access!*

I will probably have everything sorted out in 2 or 3 weeks. Sorry for the wait! Just fill out the application. I will only choose ONE administrator! And they will work with me on the site.

Why you Want to Be an Administator:

Why I should choose You as an Administrator:

Do you own or moderate any sites? (If so say which ones)

Are you good with graphics?

Other reasons why you'd be good for the site:

If you beg I won't choose you so don't beg for the group! Simply just put your info in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
https://swirlz.rpg-board.net
sparkleprincess1018

Angelz : 0

PostSubject: Re: Administration Applications!   Administration Applications! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm

because I would feel like I willhave a cool job that takes a responabilty

because Im great at it because i have a site of my own

I do have a site and it's called hellokittyfans.forumotion.com

a little somtimes i need help

because It will help me to know alot of computer stuff that I will need to know when I be a web deisner
Back to top Go down
bananaz
Honor Member
bananaz

Angelz : 6

PostSubject: Re: Administration Applications!   Administration Applications! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Why you Want to Be an Administator: I want to make sure this forum is safe, clean, and make sure everyone follows the rules.

Why I should choose You as an Administrator: I am very active, and I am responsible. (Unless you ask my brother)

Do you own or moderate any sites? I own-- BananazForumz.forumotion.net and bananaforum.forummotion.com (They're both kind of bad) and I moderate on some xat chats.

Are you good with graphics? I think I am a 7 on a scale of 1-10 and improving.

Other reasons why you'd be good for the site: I love this site, and I will do everything I can to keep it as great as it already is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administration Applications!   Administration Applications! Empty

Back to top Go down

Administration Applications!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swirlz and Kawaii :: Forum Basics :: Forum News-
Jump to: